The Only CCMC-Approved Certification Workshop
Acclaimed as “the most informative workshop available on best practices for case management,” this two-day program is an excellent preparation for the exam and earns nurses, social workers, and mental health professionals 14 Continuing Education credits. It provides leading-edge information on all aspects of case management and conveys how certification expands career opportunities while enhancing professional credibility and earning power. It is presented by the Commission for Case Manager Certification® (CCMC) in conjunction with Mullahy & Associates.
- Workshop Reference Book – The Case Manager’s Handbook, Sixth Edition, the profession’s authoritative reference book
- Course Workbook
- Learn the eligibility requirements and application process for the gold-standard case management credential—the CCM®…and how to prepare for the exam.
- Subscription to the CCMC’s “Case Management Body of Knowledge® (CMBOK) and access to the only Commission-approved CCM credential practice exam.
- Taught by Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM, two of the field’s most renowned leaders, whose passion for case management leaves their students energized and motivated to reach their personal best
- Click here to Register for upcoming workshops