Best in Class Case Management DVD Set
This product ships via USPS for a flat $5 shipping fee.
Your Gateway to Certification and Leading Edge Practice Seminar on DVD
Winner of the Prestigious Case in Point Platinum Award
Case managers seeking one of the highest-rated case management training programs to increase their knowledge and skills will find Mullahy & Associates’ Best in Class Case Management Seminar DVD set an ideal resource. Gain the full experience of Mullahy & Associates’ Case in Point Platinum Award-winning seminar from the convenience of your workplace or home.
Step right into your virtual classroom for this comprehensive, two-day, 14-contact hour seminar presented by two of case management’s most respected and passionate pioneers. Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM, share their experience and insights as dedicated clinicians and industry leaders who helped shape today’s case management standards of practice. They will motivate you, energize you and ignite your passion for the vital role you play.
- An essential reference tool and easy-access refresher course to assure high quality case management
- Ideal for those preparing for the Certified Case Management Exam
- Increase your knowledge of:
- Current and Future Trends
- Effective, “Best in Class” Processes
- Cultural, Legal, Ethical, Behavioral and Psychosocial Issues
- How to Measure Outcomes
- How to Communicate and Demonstrate Case Management’s Value
The Best in Class Case Management Seminar DVD Set includes:
- 6-Disc “Best in Class Case Management” Classroom Seminar Set
- Bonus Disc including:
- Video Clips
- Relevant Book Excerpts from The Case Manager’s Handbook, case management’s authoritative reference book, authored by Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM
- Certificate of Purchase granting 1 hour live phone consultation
The presentation for this material was excellent. I spent my own money and I would do it all over again without hesitation.
– Pam Rose
I am preparing for the CCM exam and this course put me in the right frame of mind. Reminded me how to practice case management and not just work as a case manager.
– Mary Melican
The Best in Class Case Management course exceeded my expectations. The ability to adapt written materials to real life case examples was very helpful. Being able to hear how the CM process stays consistent across lines of practice settings was great.
– Elena Abadsidis, RN
I will be transferring to the Case Management Department in my hospital soon. This was a great introduction.
– Lorna Dawes
Excellent refresher course. Allowed me to evaluate the effectiveness of my managed care program.
– Phyllis McPherson
I am new to case management and I learned a lot that I can implement in my job.
– Maureen Lucas