Best in Class Case Management Online Course
Already signed up? Enter Course.
We are passionate about you learning everything you need to know regarding “Best in Class” case management practices, so we offer options to accommodate different personal learning styles. Our e-Learning system is another way for you to access vital information that will increase your knowledge, enhance your skills and expand your career opportunities.
This e-Learning system is:
- Conveniently organized into a Four-Course Package accessed via a secure portal on an easy-to-navigate site.
- Each topic area is comprised of one of the four courses in the Professional Course Management online series.
- 14 Modules on essential subjects:
- Module 1: Case Management: A Reason for Change
- Module 2: Case Manager Role and Function
- Module 3: The Case Management Work Format: The Process Applied
- Module 4: Effective Communications
- Module 5: Health Care Delivery Systems, Insurance Lines and Health Benefits
- Module 6: Community Resources
- Module 7: Case Studies
- Module 8: Integrating Behavioral Health Issues in Primary Care
- Module 9: Legal and Risk Management Issues
- Module 10: Ethical Issues in Case Management
- Module 11: Cultural Issues
- Module 12: Clinical, Functional, and Satisfaction Outcomes
- Module 13: Polypharmacy & Medication Adherence
- Module 14: Managing Implementation
- Courses are intended to be completed in order, from top to bottom, so that you can build a strong foundation for learning. Learning objectives are clearly indicated.
- To enhance your learning, consider purchasing The Case Manager’s Handbook, which supports and complements the Module learning system. A hardcover copy can be purchased here; the e-book version is available here.
- Relevant support resources are also provided to enhance the learning experience.
- Once you have successfully passed (75% grade or higher) each of the separate quizzes in the study modules within all of the four Groups (I-IV), and completed the Course Evaluation, you can access your Certificate of Completion for each section.