The Case Manager’s Handbook 6th edition Recertification Program
The virtual portion of this product will be provided as a download link after purchase and in a receipt email.
If you are a Certified Case Manager (CCM), nurse, or social worker and want to maintain your certification and/or active licensure, Mullahy & Associates’ Re-Certification Program is a resource you will find very helpful. The program is approved by the Commission for Case Management Certification (CCMC) for 80 Continuing Education (CE) credits for Registered Nurses (RNs) and Social Workers (SWs) completing the program; CCMs will fulfill their 5-year re-certification requirement.
Through the Re-Certification Program, CCMs, RNs and SWs can:
- Take The Case Manager’s Handbook Continuing Education Test online from any computer, in any location. There’s no need to travel.
- Read the book, answer the questions, achieve a passing score and meet your re-certification requirement.
The Case Manager’s Handbook, now in its sixth edition, is authored by Mullahy & Associates President Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, one of case management’s most respected leaders.
- Widely held as the authoritative reference book on case management
- Used extensively in college/university graduate and undergraduate courses across the United States, Canada and 18 other countries worldwide, as well as by healthcare providers, managed care and insurance companies, plan sponsors and professional associations
- Written in an easy to follow, conversational style
- Comprehensive coverage of:
- The fundamentals on “Best in Class” case management
- Evidence-based practice
- Leading-edge information on the latest healthcare trends and developments, including value-based healthcare and the role of case managers, healthcare technology, transformative effects of millennials on healthcare, and model of care such as Accountable Care Organizations and Patient-Centered Medical Homes
- Setting- and patient-specific case management (e.g., hospital case management, public sector case management, pediatric case management, etc.), new models of care
- The Affordable Care Act and implications for case managers
- Practical advice and real-life case studies to reinforce learning principles for effective quality case management processes and systems
- And much more…