Steps for Completing Your Home Study Course
Step 1: Study Your Handbook
- Read and study your Case Manager’s Handbook 6th Edition.
- Along the way, note your answers in the list of questions provided during your course enrollment or download the list of questions here: TCMH Home Study Questions.
Step 2: Submit Test Answers
- Start by clicking on TCMH Home Study Course Group 1: Chapters 1-5 in the Course Content section below.
- On the next page, click on the first chapter test in the group and enter your answers to all questions.
- As you finish one chapter test, you will be prompted to Click Here to Continue to advance to the next chapter test. Once you finish the last chapter test in a group, you will be advanced to the next group of tests.
- Your progress will be saved automatically and you can return at any time.
- You must achieve a grade of 70% or higher on the test to pass.
- You must complete all course tests before being able to proceed to the course evaluation.
Step 3: Course Evaluation
- You will be advanced to course evaluation after completing Chapter Test 35. Otherwise, you will need to click on the TCMH Home Study: Course Evaluation in the Course Content section below to give us insight into your thoughts about the course.
- You must complete the Course Evaluation before you can access the Course Certificate of Completion.
Step 4: Course Certificate of Completion
- Once you have submitted your course evaluation, a Course Certificate of Completion badge will appear on My Courses. When clicked, you can then download and print your Course Certificate of Completion.