This two-day workshop provides 14 hours (7 hours/day) of continuing education credits for nurses, social workers and case managers serving in pediatric case management. Participants will learn from Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM, two of case management’s most respected pioneers. These dynamic educators share their passion for “Best in Class” case management and real-life experience as clinicians on the frontline of patient care.
- Receive a free copy of The Case Manager’s Handbook. Sixth Edition, the authoritative case management reference book
- Receive the Seminar Workbook with all slides and other helpful resources
- Benefit from proven, “Best in Class” case management strategies and techniques
- Build your proficiency in specific “Best in Class” practices and systems tailored to meet the challenges of complex pediatric patients and new models of care
- Contact Us for Full Agenda
- Click Here to Book the Program