Building Your Own Company
Experienced case managers in their own firms or those who may want to start their own case management business will find this one-day program a skill builder and confidence booster. It provides all of the essential basics for developing and growing a thriving case management practice. Led by two of case management’s most respected leaders — experienced clinicians and successful entrepreneurs, Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM — it is empowering, enlightening and based in real-life, hands-on practical experience.
- Learn what it takes to succeed—from personal skills and entrepreneurial predisposition assessment, to important financial, marketing, administrative and legal matters and related resources
- Gain insight into the latest market and healthcare trends driving new CM opportunities
- Start down a path toward greater career satisfaction, financial growth and fulfillment
- Build your knowledge and skills to transfer your expertise into a marketable business
- Contact us for full agenda
- Click here to register for an upcoming program