Since 2001, the Indian Health Service (IHS) has relied on Mullahy & Associates for its educational services. While it contains all of the core elements of our “Best in Class Case Management Program,” this edition is tailored to the specific cultural and system needs of the IHS. Case managers and staff within the IHS gain essential knowledge and skills to advance the agency’s goal to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, culturally acceptable personal and public health services to American Indian and Alaska Native people. Through this program, IHS case managers will acquire a new sense of purpose, passion and pride in the important role they play.
- Benefit from the experience and insights of two of case management’s foremost educators, Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM
- Build a strong foundation of “Best in Class” practices and systems
- Develop core competencies and skills in your case management team
- Click Here to Schedule a Program
- View our “Training Options for Indian Health Service and Native American Tribes”: