This one-day program provides case management department heads the skills and information they need to effectively lead, motivate and mentor their staff in “Best in Class” case management practices. Among the learning principles it provides are how to serve multiple masters without compromising professional integrity or the goal to deliver the best patient care. Led by noted author of The Case Manager’s Handbook, Sixth Edition, Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM. Participants will:
- Gain the knowledge and skills across key areas of personnel recruitment, development and training, and management, to foster a high-performance case management department
- Learn how best to mentor and share the knowledge of “Best in Class” systems
- Become a more confident advocate for your case management department and its critical value
- Contact Us for Full Agenda
- Click Here to Book the Program
I think all case management supervisors, managers and even directors should take this course…
– Hospital Case Manager
Excellent experience of common scenarios by both presenters and attendees…I also liked the flexibility of the environment allowing the freedom to ask questions…
– Independent Case Manager
This presentation was outstanding…the information was clear and the examples provided will guide me as I use them in my facility.
– Director of Case Management, Community Program
Provided excellent information about relevant issues for CM managers.
– Nurse Case Manager
This presentation has helped me to assess my need to manage well, organize a case load and interview applicants.
– Manager, Managed Care Company
Check our Event Schedule for more information.