Customized to meet each hospital’s specific needs, this two-day program facilitates improvements across key quality metrics, while promoting healthcare efficiency and cost-effectiveness. It also instills in each participant a renewed purpose, passion for their vital case management role.
- Attain improvements in patient care, satisfaction and outcomes including reduced preventable readmissions
- Boost morale and motivate nurse case managers and other cases managers for greater career satisfaction
- Institutionalize “Best in Class” hospital case management systems
- Gain insights and motivation from instructors Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and Jeanne Boling, RN, MSN, CRRN, CDMS, CCM – case management’s undisputed, dynamic training duo
- Contact us for full agenda
- Click here to book a seminar
I gained a wealth of knowledge. I regained energy and a boost/passion for my profession.
– N.B., Christina Care Health System, Newark, DE
My entire team would benefit from the presentation and the information received from this presentation and the information received. I now have a lot of new information and insight to share with them.
– D.M., University of Wisconsin Medical Foundation, Madison, WI
Excellent. I feel that understanding how to detail patients individually is important. This speaker gave multiple examples to show how you could navigate difficult cases by understanding the patient as a whole.
– D.H., Montefiore Medical Center, New Rochelle, NY
Case Studies and group discussions—The group scenarios that we worked on were engaging and thought provoking. They required us to think individually as well as to work together as a team…the scenarios were excellent! Applied information that was presented.
– J.V., Christina Care Health System, Newark, DE
As a Social Worker, I felt this touched on a variety of areas and topics used in my profession. Very diverse. I very much enjoyed this conference. It was entertaining, kept me focused and tuned in—-all very interesting to me. Great speakers, real life examples, very helpful. So inspiring to learn from experienced individuals.
– J.B., Greenville Health Systems, SC
I am extremely glad I was presented this opportunity to attend this conference. It was eye opening and educational. Catherine and Jeanne were very informative. They presented information in a way that was relaxing. They were approachable and they put us at ease.
– J.K., Christina Care Health System, Newark, DE
The presentation exceeded my expectations. In fact, I was inspired to pursue what I learned these two days to become certified in case management…
– L.B., Montefiore Medical Center, New Rochelle, NY
Check our Event Schedule for more information.