The Case Manager’s Handbook, 6th Edition
This product ships via USPS for a flat $5 shipping fee.
This is case management’s authoritative reference book and textbook. Written by renowned author, Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and now in its sixth edition, it is an indispensable guide for case managers, case management department heads and other healthcare professionals. It is also widely used in graduate and undergraduate nursing and health management courses across the United States, Canada and 18 other countries around the world.
Turn the pages into the world of case management as it should be practiced. Gain the insights and experience of Catherine M. Mullahy, a dedicated and experienced case management clinician and successful business owner. Enjoy her conversational, accessible writing style while you:
- Learn the fundamentals
- Study for the Certified Case Manager (CCM) exam
- Advance your career
- Stay abreast of the latest healthcare trends and developments
The Case Manager’s Handbook, Sixth Edition, contains completely updated information on the latest developments affecting case management and our changing healthcare landscape, including the effects of the Affordable Care Act. Several timely and informative new chapters have been added, including those on:
- Pediatric Case Management
- Workers’ Compensation Case Management
- New Characteristics of Today’s Healthcare Systems and How They Affect Case Managers
- Today’s Value-Based Healthcare and the Role of Case Managers
- Strategies for Managing the High-Risk, High-Cost Patient
- Transformative Healthcare Approaches for the Millennial Generation
Each new print copy of The Case Manager’s Handbook, Sixth Edition includes:
- Navigate 2 Advantage Access that unlocks a comprehensive and interactive eBook and learning tools.
… the newest version on this quintessential text for case managers! TCMH-6 provides new professionals robust fundamental and foundational content … seasoned professionals will be able to make use of the updated chapter information, plus still have access to the basics as needed. The new chapters are a strong addition (and) complement to the pre-existing content, the total of which provides a strong foundation. The text is well organized and written in a fluid style, with valuable ancillary content (e.g., boxes, tables, figures, templates).
– Ellen Fink-Samnick, Principal, EFS Supervision Strategies and co-author of COLLABORATE® for Professional Case Management