The Case Manager’s Handbook, 6th Edition eBook
Written by renowned author, Catherine M. Mullahy, RN, BS, CRRN, CCM, and now in its sixth edition, it is an indispensable guide for case managers, case management department heads and other healthcare professionals. It is also widely used in graduate and undergraduate nursing and health management courses across the United States, Canada and 18 other countries around the world.
Step into the world of case management as it should be practiced. Gain the insights and experience of Catherine M. Mullahy, a dedicated and experienced case management clinician and successful business owner. Enjoy her conversational, accessible writing style while you:
- Learn the fundamentals
- Study for the Certified Case Manager (CCM) exam
- Advance your career
- Stay abreast of the latest healthcare trends and developments
The Case Manager’s Handbook, Sixth Edition contains completely updated information on the latest development affecting case management and our changing healthcare landscape, including the effects of the Affordable Care Act. It contains several exciting new chapters, including those on:
- Pediatric Case Management
- Workers’ Compensation Case Management
- New Characteristics of Today’s Healthcare Systems and How They Affect Case Managers
- Today’s Value-Based Healthcare and the Role of Case Managers
- Strategies for Managing the High-Risk, High-Cost Patients
- Transformative Healthcare Approaches for the Millennial Generation
All digital formats can be complemented by a Study Guide and Navigate Companion available for purchase.