We are passionate about you learning everything you need to know regarding “Best in Class” case management practices, so we offer options to accommodate different personal learning styles. Our e-Learning system is another way for you to access vital information that will increase your knowledge, enhance your skills and expand your career opportunities.
This e-Learning system is:
- Conveniently organized into a Four-Course Package accessed via a secure portal on an easy-to-navigate site.
- Each topic area is comprised of one of the four courses in the Professional Course Management online series.
- 14 Modules on essential subjects:
- Module 1: Case Management: A Reason for Change
- Module 2: Case Manager Role and Function
- Module 3: The Case Management Work Format: The Process Applied
- Module 4: Effective Communications
- Module 5: Health Care Delivery Systems, Insurance Lines and Health Benefits
- Module 6: Community Resources
- Module 7: Case Studies
- Module 8: Integrating Behavioral Health Issues in Primary Care
- Module 9: Legal and Risk Management Issues
- Module 10: Ethical Issues in Case Management
- Module 11: Cultural Issues
- Module 12: Clinical, Functional and Satisfaction Outcomes
- Module 13: Polypharmacy & Medication Adherence
- Module 14: Managing Implementation
- Courses are intended to be completed in order, from top to bottom, so that you can build a strong foundation for learning. Learning objectives are clearly indicated.
- To enhance your learning, consider purchasing The Case Manager’s Handbook, which supports and complements the Module learning system. A hardcover copy signed by the author can be purchased here [link to hardcover book in M&A Market]; the e-book version is available here [link to e-book in M&A Market].
- Relevant support resources are also provided to enhance the learning experience.
- Once you have successfully passed (75% grade or higher) each of the separate quizzes in the study modules within all of the four Groups (I-IV), and completed the Course Evaluation, you can access your Certificate of Completion for each section.
- Purchase Price – $399
- Click here to purchase [will this go to link]
Image: [Can you create online learning image of computer like that now up on site in the footer for LMS, but showing new LMS landing page]